Pubg brings back the zombie survival mode
The Survival zombie mode in Playerunknown_ battlefields is returning, the game developers joked this week. On Friday, publications were shared in the social networks that caused not only the return of Zombie Survival, but also a renewed version known so far as “Zombie Survival 2.0″. A launch date has not yet been established for the return of the way, but it is likely that we see that and more details about the news soon when the rehausted mode is discussed.
The next Tweet shared in social networks this week caused the return of Zombie Survival. The original version in this way was announced last year and was part of the function of Pubg Labs so that the players will test it as an experimental way. It is a mode of survival based on hordes in which teams of players face increasing waves, guess, zombies.
While we still do not know how this new version will be developed compared to the previous one, we still have the details of how the original Survival Zombie mode worked. These details courtesy of the public announcement of the pubg Labs from 2021 can be seen below:
- Zombie Survival has a total of 10 stages that last 3 minutes each.
- To move on to the next stage:
- Kill all zombies or
- At least one player must remain alive until the end of the stage limit time.
- After passing a stage, your squad has a rest of 20 seconds before moving on to the next stage.
- The players who died in the previous stage will return alive and will go to the next stage.
- The game will end if all the equipment is eliminated.
- Zombies appear once a stage begins.
- As you progress through the stages, the amount of zombies will increase, zombies will become stronger and special zombies will appear.
Coins and survival equipment
- Win survival coins killing zombies.
- Survival Coins go to your inventory (you can collect up to 999).
- You can not release survival coins.
- When the players reappear, they are given the same number of coins they won when the game began.
- The basic set of equipment that each player receives at the beginning of the game is:
- 60a.45 ACP
- Backpack (level 3)
- 1 Fragmentation Granada
- You can buy equipment with coins by entering your inventory.
- The strongest weapons require more coins.
- You want points killing zombies.
- You can check your score by looking at the world map.
- The final scores of your team will be shown after the game.
Pubg The renewed Survival Zombie mode should soon return soon, so stay tuned for more details about how this mode will be seen when returning.