NBA: Crisis in Miami! Heat greet great leadership against New York Knicks
The Miami Heat lose her third game in a row against weak opponents despite great leadership. Klay Thompson and Trae Young provide a wild duel and crystals porzingis shines.
- Charlotte Hornets (38-36) – Utah Jazz (45-29) 107: 101 (Boxscore)
- Detroit Pistons (20-54) – Washington Wizards (31-42) 97: 100 (Boxscore)
- Atlanta Hawks (37-37) – Golden State Warriors (48-26) 121: 110 (Boxscore)
Charlotte Hornets (38-36) – Utah Jazz (45-29) 107: 101 (Boxscore)
- After a meaningful trailer, the hornets come back at the right time to travel with seven victories from the past ten games. Terry Rozier scored 12 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter and met 5/8 from Downtown.
- His important hit came just before the final minute when he put Charlotte in the lead with a FadeAway from the distance with +3, which brought the hornets into the finish. Miles Bridges shone with 26 meters (9/15 FG), 11 rebounds and 4 assists, Lamelo Ball moved to 21 and 5 assists.
- On the other side, Donovan Mitchell went forward with 26 points (4/11 3P) and 7 assists, but also made 26 turnover and made an unfortunate figure in the last actions. First he awarded a complete free corpseger after a strong drive, then he slammed a deep threesome on the top of the board with the last chance to connect.
- The game was very balanced, there was no single double-digit lead and the lead changed 17 times. Charlotte scored 18 points after offensive books (to 7), although Rudy Gobert brought 19 rebounds. Isaiah Thomas (9, 4/6 FG) had the best plus / minus of the match with +15 in almost 15 minutes from the bench.
Detroit Pistons (20-54) – Washington Wizards (31-42) 97: 100 (Boxscore)
- For the wizards, it is no longer a lot of hope for next year to make a lot of hope for next year, which is going very well with Kristas Porzingis. With 30 points at 11/22 from the field and 3/8 threes and 10 rebounds, 2 steals and 2 blocks, the center made its best game for Washington so far.
- Washington briefed shortly after the break with 17 points lead, but then played the lead slowly to the final phase in which it went back and forth. With a FadeAway over Marvin Bagley III, Porzingis brought his team to 30 seconds before the end with +1 in the lead, the pistons did not meet anymore.
- In addition to Porzingis, Deni Avdija played very well with 21 meters (3/7 3P), 10 rebounds and 4 assists in almost 32 minutes from the bench. Cory Kispert was missing the throwing luck (7, 1/5 3P), Kyle Kuzma missed the game.
- Detroit only met 6/32 of Downtown (18.8 percent), but held with great benefits in the zone (54:32) in the game. Among other things, pistons Topscorer Bagley III with 25 meters at 10/16 made from the field in almost 35 minutes coming from the bench. Cade Cunningham approached a Triple Double with 22 points (11/22 FG), 7 rebounds and 9 assists. Jerami Grant injured in the first quarter and did not return.
Atlanta Hawks (37-37) – Golden State Warriors (48-26) 121: 110 (Boxscore)
- Shootout between Klay Thompson and Trae Young on Friday night, it will not be much better! Thompson networked 9 triples for 37 points, but Young got more support and thus the victory. He also brought this support directly from 15 assists in addition to his 33 meters (12/20 FG).
- With Danilo Gallinari (25), Kevin Huertler (20, 5/12 3P) and Clint Capela (19), who brought 5 to his 13 rebounds at the offensive board, scored the starting five of the Hawks excellent, only the support of the bank was missing Without Bogdan Bogdanovic and John Collins a little.
- Golden State was the first 20 plays of extremely hot before Atlanta scored the last 13 points before the break and thus turned the game. The Hawks went to the last quarter with +18, where the Warriors made it exciting again and shortened several times to -3 before Atlanta coached the sack.
- At the Warriors, the points came mainly from the backcourt, Thompson and Jordan Poole (24, 10 assists) were already pause at 22 points. Gary Payton delivered 14 points (6/7 fg), 4 offensive books and 2 steads coming from the bench. Golden State instead put on Jonathan Kuminga as usual Kevon Looney in Starting Lineup, but Rookie played only 14 minutes and stayed with 4 points pale in the offense, just like Draymond Green (4, 3 Assists) and Andrew Wiggins (9).
Articles and videos about the topic
* Chanceless! Frustrated MAVs bite teeth to Wolves
* Experience the NBA live on Dazn. Register now! Can be terminated at any time monthly.
Leave a Reply