Valorant: Update 5.12 of the game ings nerfs on Specter and changes in almost all agents
This Friday (6), Riot Games released the information regarding the 5.12 update of Valorant, its first person shooting game.
Among the most relevant novelties are the Chamber’s widespread nerf and a damage reduction for Specter, as the weapon was ‘superior to medium to long distances’.
The characters each and Sage were also targeted by nerfs for the last update of the year, so that the cost of each Ultimate increased a point and the sage healing itself was reduced to only 30 additional life.
Check out all the changes below:
Nerfs in the Specter weapon were performed so that their exchanges on average and long distances are fairer.
New distances and body shot damage are:
0 m-15m, 26 damage.
- 15 m-30m, 22 damage.
- 30 m+, 20 damage.
New game mode
A new 5×5 mode is coming to the game, and will have the same rules as spike-but no random weapons.
The new mode comes from January 10, 2023.
Win those who earn 5 rounds first, exchange aside after 4th round
Conditions of Victory of Spike’s dispute mode
Unique spike holder
Fixed credits granted at the beginning of the round: 800
Does not include the bonus of 600 credits by winning a round of pistol
Weapons and credits are maintained
Bonus of +600 credits for winning a round of pistol
Standard slaughter bonus (+200 credits) and planting Spike (+300 credits)
2 Points of UNITE guaranteed at the beginning of each half of departure
Extension of sudden death
Matches last approximately 15 min
- Error that did not cause phoenix deterioration by Viper for a short time after being slaughtered using rebirth while deteriorated.
- Problem that prevented the Cypher from placing the areal threads on the glass panels next to the yellow box on icebox.
- Now surveillance cameras and enemies turns no longer activate Cypher’s Arcadia.
- Now enemy knives can cause damage to the rendezvous teleport anchor of Chamber.
- Now the rumba no longer explodes upon contact with the signs of the dimensional passage of the You.
Immunity to allay damage
The following skills now do not suffer from the damage to allies:
Load of explosives
There have also been changes in skills that cause global damage, so rivals skills now damage virtually all agents skills that can be eliminated.
The last update of Valiant’s year will be available after 14h (asília time) this Friday (6).